Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Dark Matter In Space and Life(coda) ~ Early Moring Thoughts

As I had talked about "I" messages, and mentioned the use of what I was calling "directed" questions to try and effect change in someone ~ what I had not counted on was someone taking far more direct action. I had written that SE chose to believe that 1) things would always work against whatever was wanted, 2) that nothing could/would go the way they wanted and 3) anger is/was the only way to deal with the what was happening.

Earlier in the day SE had decided to "put someone in their place." Unfortunately, the person being "put in place" made a very quick decision that was not something they were going to tolerate. SE had a very abrupt realization that there could be pain attached to taking anger out on someone ~ very abrupt and very painful.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
--Buddha

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
--Buddha
I have spent a long time with SE today, which limited my on-line time. However, I can say - there was a positive result of it all, and I'll return to the topic tomorrow night. (And SE has agreed that outside help is needed with the issues ~ which is one of the major results I wanted.)

1 comment:

dmmgmfm said...

You are a good friend to have.

Hugs,
Laurie