Friday, December 12, 2008

And The Ice Continues To Flow ~ Early Evening Thoughts

I'll have more to say about all this over the next few days ~ I'm using the excuse that they need to play out a little more (my story and I'm sticking to it). I continue to watch the unfolding of the "sturm und drang" of the Illinois Governor. the auto hand-out . . . uh . . . bail-out, home foreclosures, the frothing at the mouth TV talking heads (with or without a grip on truth and/or reality), the money lost in "helping" the banks survive and such.

What started as a slight feeling in the back of my brain finally moved to the front (a sometimes arduous journey!) and I was reminded of one of the most famous and effective theater posters of ALL time.



Nothing like a little 'Liza crossing the ice to get things going!!!

--More on this later!!

P.S. I was going to title this And The (Blue) Ice Continues To Flow, but I'll explain that later as well . . . .

No comments: