Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's My Party And I'll . . . ~ Early Evening Thoughts


Today is my birthday - a wonderful milestone for me. . . it's been almost 1 year and 6 months since I decided to live sane(r) and sober. . . it's been almost 1 year and 6 months since I re-connected with my kids and grandchildren that I thought might be lost to me forever.

It's been an interesting journey with some wonderful highs and some rather interesting "valleys" . . . but, as I reminded someone today - there is little good grass that grows on the mountain top ~ particularly above the tree line!!

So, how did I celebrate all these milestones? By doing exactly what I wanted to today, sharing with some friends and enjoying the day and my life.

Cornify


Now that may be a very small button - but press it and press it again and again and help me celebrate my birthday with unicorns and rainbows!!!!

5 comments:

Marja said...

A belated Happy Birthday. Hope you had a good time. Don't know what all happened but great that you are on the right track again

Marja said...

oh and loved the unicorns

j said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a great time. I hereby wish you joy, good health, prosperity and success in your endeavours.

dmmgmfm said...

Congratulations on all you've done to improve your life. May it be filled with beautiful unicorns and amazing rainbows.

Hugs,
Laurie

dmmgmfm said...

Congratulations on all you've done to improve your life. May it be filled with beautiful unicorns and amazing rainbows.

Hugs,
Laurie