Sunday, July 8, 2007

Dare I Say Disheveled!!! ~ early evening thoughts

I don't know how accurate this is ~ but I was told yesterday that it has rained for 41 days in Houston. I would believe it. Yesterday, I was trying to get all my "stuff" from one place to another. The first load went without a problem ... until about half way there, the sky opened and we had another deluge. So much for moving anything else!

Today, it took four trips (20 miles round trip each) and a lot of huffing and puffing - but everything is IN the new apartmet. Unfortunately, I look like a storage shed and will be spending the next couple of days unpacking and finding things. I did try and keep things somewhat collected where they belonged. I will admit that the word is "somewhat."

However ~ it is wonderful to be this close to work AND to all my friends. This also means that it will be MUCH easier to keep you posted about what's going on in my life and the lives of those around me.

Until I get my own internet, I'm unable to to much with pictures, so bear with me as far as having text only.

---more tomorrow

No comments: