Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Day ~ Early Morning Thoughts

Some Valentine pictures and thoughts from me:
A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.
- -Sheelagh Lennon


If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
--Courtney Kuchta


You're my man, my mighty king,
And I'm the jewel in your crown,
You're the sun so hot and bright,
I'm your light-rays shining down,

You're the sky so vast and blue,
And I'm the white clouds in your chest,
I'm a river clean and pure,
Who in your ocean finds her rest,

You're the mountain huge and high,
I'm the valley green and wide,
You're the body firm and strong,
And I'm a rib bone on your side,

You're an eagle flying high,
I'm your feathers light and brown,
You're my man, my king of kings,
And I'm the jewel in your crown.
-- Nima Akbari


Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.
-- Stephen Packer


(a love song in the key of K)
Strephon kissed me in the spring,
Robin in the fall,
But Colin only looked at me
And never kissed at all.

Strephon's kiss was lost in jest,
Robin's lost in play,
But the kiss in Colin's eyes
Haunts me night and day.
--Sarah Teasdale
The moon is blazing, the engine is roaring.
A mile of dust is scattered behind.
Wheels are spinning in rage and fury.
This light is cutting through an endless sky.
Searching the shadows beyond street and steel.
This haunting passion is all I feel.
Cactus and leather, denim and chain.
Keep on riding ignoring the pain.
Racing like a comet into the coming day.
Rinding on, riding strong, it's the price I pay.
Riding on for love, riding on for glory.
Riding on, riding on for glory.
--John DeBona


Love isn't blind; it just only sees what matters.
-- William Curry


Love me in the Springtime,
when all is green and new,
Love me in the Summer,
when the sky is oh so blue,
Love me in the Autumn,
when the leaves are turning brown,
Love me in the Winter,
when the snow is falling down.

Love me when I'm happy,
and even when I'm sad,
Love me when I'm good,
or when I'm oh so bad,
Love me when I'm pretty,
or if my face is plain,
Love me when I'm feeling good,
or when I'm feeling pain.

Love me always darlin',
in the rain or shining sun,
Love me always darlin',
after all is said and done,
Love me always darlin',
until all our life is through,
Love me always darlin',
for I'll be lovin' you!
--Amanda Nicole Martinez

The photos are from a very active forum I'm a member of:
Thank you Tony...

No comments: