Saturday, December 2, 2006

Welcome!!

I'm glad you're here. This is a place in cyberspace that I've thought about for a long time. Hopefully, you will enjoy being here as much as I will enjoy sharing with you.

The official name of this blog is "Mature not Dead" which represent how I feel about life, living and being alive. I'm an ...older person but as a good friend of mine said - "I'll get older because I can't do anything about that, but I refuse to GET old." To that I cry - BRAVO! I watched my Father talk himself into old age starting at about age 55. He'd constantly refer to himself as a "little old man" and sure enough - but the time he was 65, he was!

This blog also will reach out to all the interests of my life - movies, theater, video, poetry, pictures. Of course, I'll have shots of people that "interest" me, but that's not the main function of this blog. I want to engage in thought and frivolity (now that's a combination!)

The P B & J of poetry, blarney and jottings is really what this place is all about. So, welcome! May I get you a glass of wine? Come sit over here with me and let's talk!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B -

LOVE the blog. Thanks for this. I have lots of catching up to do!

Keep up the good work!

Chris